Motorcycle Reviews – 2009 Aprilia, Buell and Triumph Streetfighter Shootout Read the full comparison at Motorcycle.com. www.motorcycle.com More than enough power and abundant useable torque coupled with an open and upright rider triangle are the underlying traits of naked, or streetfighter machines. These sportbike-derived scoots offer the same great handling, braking and overall performance that their racer-type brethren do, but in an everyday, usable package.
Here’s a walkaround look at the 2012 Triumph Tiger Explorer motorcycle. The Tiger Explorer has a 1215 cc 135 horsepower triple engine with shaft drive, and it weighs 539 pounds wet. The Triumph Tiger Explorer motorcycle is Triumph’s entry into the adventure-touring big bike market. It looks great.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Motorcycle Reviews: 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R vs. Triumph Daytona 675
- Motorcycle Reviews – 2009 Literbike Shootout
- Loudest Buell Motorcycle, Custom Buell x1 Exhaust, Streetfighter for Sale
- ufixmoto | mv agusta, ducati, aprilia, benelli, moto news guzzi, husqvarna , triumph, bmw, buell
- Walkaround of my 2009 Triumph Thruxton motorcycle